Header Ads Widget

CSS Tutorial - Basic - Coming Soon


 

Happy Friday everyone.

I am happy to announce that starting next week, I am starting a brand new series of tutorials covering CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). I am sharing the contents of this series here. Each post in the series will include a blog post and a video tutorial as well published in the "Technical Potpourri" youtube channel. Please go ahead and subscribe to the blog and youtube channel so that you will be informed automatically the moment I publish the content. And finally, the contents in this series will be 100% FREE.


Content


This tutorial is going to be the foundation so that once you complete this tutorial you will be able to go to the next stage of css - Advanced CSS. I will be doing tutorials on that as well once I am done with this foundation tutorial.

How much time you need to complete this?

Depends? It's all about you and your passion to learn new technology. I can say from my side, I will be done with publishing all the above contents in next 2 months. So that if you follow with you, in next 2 months, you should be able to complete this as well. 

With that let me go to my desk and start preparing the content. I will see you in my next post. Till then Happy Weekend friends. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments